Thursday, December 12, 2013

Cinnamon Ornaments

This household is down for the count but we must carry on...it's Christmastime! Despite feeling awful, all three of us did some more shopping today.



Pops is a great shopping partner so we picked him up and headed out. We found one thing for daddy!

When we got back to Pops' house, I made our cinnamon ornaments for decorating tomorrow!




I also picked up the Christmas cards and got those ready to go out! Sebastian was very excited about his new book tonight! He went and picked one then came over to get me so we could open and read it...he liked the story too!



He liked it so much that he asked daddy to read it with him!


He also went through the pages so many times that we had a bit of a tragedy resulting in a monsters bandaid.


He is one of those kids that if you put a bandaid on it...it's healed!!! BUT...a big but, if it falls off, the world is ending!

I start my final tradition tomorrow...so excited! I'll let you know how it goes! 

1 comment: