Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Happy Birthday to my Love!

Happy Birthday to the most amazing man in the world! I might be a tad prejudice but I have the most incredible guy out there...handsome, intelligent, funny, charming, successful, responsible and an incredible Daddy all rolled into one guy!


It's hard to believe that we met when we were both only 21 and are now celebrating our 27th birthdays this year. I know it doesn't seem like very long but it feels like only yesterday I was waiting for him to come home from Iraq and that was actually 5 years ago. So much has happened in our lives in such a short amount of time. I put it all in a timeline the other day and it was cool to see.

October 15, 2008 - Jonathan finally stepped off the bus, home from Iraq.
December 2008 - I graduated from UNCC and began my full time job!
February 2009 - We bought our first house together!
June 26, 2009 - Jonathan finished his four years of active service in the USMC, inactive reserves began!
August 8, 2009 - Jonathan asked me to marry him...I said yes!
February 2010 - I took a significant role at work as President of the corporation.
October 22, 2010 - We said our "I do"s.
February 2011 - First Response test said "PREGNANT"
October 14, 2011 - Sebastian Henri Dean was welcomed into the world, 3 weeks early!
August 3, 2012 - First Response test said "PREGNANT" again!!! A little sooner than we anticipated but not any less exciting or wanted than the first time!
February 2013 - Jonathan received his official "Honorable Discharge" from the USMC...completely done!
April 2, 2013 - Paisley Sofia Dean surprised us all 4 weeks early!
May 11, 2013 - Jonathan graduated from UNCC! Took a full time position.
June 1, 2013 - I will enjoy being a stay at home mom, while working part time in my old position!

It has felt like the events just keep on coming but I wouldn't change any of it! We celebrated Jonathan's 27th birthday! I hope our next five years together are as busy and exciting as our first five, cause its keeping us young! We celebrated his big day at Lake James while on vacation. The weather had been a bit drab but its okay, we still celebrated in style!







No comments:

Post a Comment