Monday, May 14, 2012

What-A-Weekend...My First Mother's Day & Sebastian is 7 Months Old Today!!!

Well, let's begin by wishing my little precious baby a Happy 7 Months Old today!!! It certainly feels like I have been battling a screaming baby for 7 months but it also doesn't feel like I have been a Mama for 7 months or that it has been that long since he was born! My sister-in-law just had a beautiful baby boy yesterday and when I look at pictures I can't believe Sebastian is not that little anymore...it's sad but also wonderful cause he is doing so much stuff I can't hardly keep up!

It was my first REAL Mother's Day yesterday! I celebrated being pregnant last year but it is much different when you actually have them here with you...for instance, Sebastian did not have one of his good days yesterday! I spent my first Mother's Day trying to soothe a crying almost seven month old. He was miserable but I guess that comes with being a Mama :) We made it through! Jonathan tried to spoil me.






We also celebrated Sam's birthday yesterday...he turned 16! OMG my baby brother is 16! It was a busy day, it was also my sister-in-law's birthday AND she went into labor...welcome to the world little Richard Christopher Dean Jr. we can't wait to visit and meet you!


Sebastian did have some really cute moments this past weekend, he chose Mother's Day to conquer the pinch a cheerio and actually, successfully get it into his mouth....yay.....such a wonderful accomplishment! He still is not at a 100% success rate, but 1 out of 4 isn't bad, right?


Then, we made the wonderful discovery of CELERY STICKS...oh my, gotta love the crunch!!! Sebastian is an expert at using those two little teeth to mutilate them.

Yo Mama....gimme the stick and walk away!!!

So delicious!!!

See me eat celery:
http://youtu.be/iOBSC9ODzRQ
On another positive note...the little man is MOBILE...well in a cheating sort of way, lol.



See me mobile:
http://youtu.be/jhxpjqU2pIc

I also found an older video from last week...I was eating a yummy grapefruit and Sebastian just had to have a bite...when Jonathan saw the look on his face, we grabbed the camera and well I think you can figure out the rest.

Watch me eat grapefruit:
http://youtu.be/pJ5DoA2yrp8

I was also the host of Katelynn's Bachelorette Party/Bridal Shower on Saturday! I decided to go all out, lol, we went to a Pole Dancing class...let me tell you how much fun that was...pictures really are the best way to do that!

I was Miss Chevious, we had a Buttercup, Sparkles, Cotton Candy, Colombian Chick... Don't forget about the little chick magnet in front there, he had to join us for the class but did stay with Daddy for dinner (and scream for 4 hrs straight) I was told there would be no more girls nights until he is completely off the boob!

Bridezilla!!!






Priceless...

It was a fun night!

Some random funny pictures:












Finally...UPDATE ON WESLEY:

Little Wesley has made it into his own room, finally weighs enough to have kangaroo time with Mommy and Daddy, is receiving breast milk on an hourly basis through a feeding tube, CAN CRY cause he is down to a C-PAP instead of a ventilator, and likes to suck on his pacifier!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment