Saturday, May 5, 2012

Water Fun

The little guy is feeling a tad bit better I think...his fussiness is waining. It was a blistering 94 degrees in Charlotte, North Carolina yesterday and it is no better today. At 8am it was already 84 degrees and super muggy...I feel sorry for all the folks sitting out at the Wells Fargo Championship this weekend...I am jealous though, I really wanted to go. I am not a huge golf fan but I do enjoy going to the tournaments and being outside around all those beautiful greens.

We did get outside today though, I set up a blanket in our grass and filled one of Sebastian's water toys so he could cool off a bit. It only took him a few minutes to figure out how it worked.











I think this toy will pay for itself by the end of the summer!!!

Also....Jonathan feeding the Baby...I just thought it was funny, most of the food doesn't make it to his mouth and he has to hold down a hand lol!





Short post but lots of Pictures....have a great rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment