Saturday, May 26, 2012

Episode I: The Baker's Beautiful Wedding

In order to do justice to the events that unfolded this past week and weekend, I will be creating a series of episodes to fully describe the grand time we have had! There are just so many details to recall...let's start with the Baker's beautiful wedding!

The bride getting her hair and make-up done.

Such a cute flower girl.

Look how handsome he was in his sweater vest and boat shoes!
Friday, May 18th at 3:00pm at St. Luke's Catholic Church, my big sister tied the knot with her Superman! She wore a beautiful gown and her colors were champagne and aqua with a beachy theme.They decided to have a very small wedding and reception with just close friends and family in attendance. The ceremony was flawless and followed by a beautifully decorated dinner at Maggiano's Italian Restaurant. There were beautiful family photos of Katelynn and Josh with Emma and Lilly all over the walls, it made it very intimate and comfortable. The candy bar at the back of the restaurant was a huge hit for the little ones.

That's my handsome boy!
I did not get a lot of pictures of the wedding or reception because there was a professional photographer present so I figured she could do a better job than I. I did get just a few before and after the events.

The Birde, Groom, Flower Girls and guests!

My family :)

Dinner was delicious, the decorations were divine and we all COULD NOT WAIT for Saturday morning to arrive...instead of having a huge wedding and reception, Katelynn and Josh wanted everyone to join them and the girls on a week long Cruise through the Caribbean! Naturally, we were all very stoked and ready to hit the seas on the Oasis of the seas The Royal Caribbean dream boat!

Following the reception...we all headed home to PACK...boy did I have a lot to pack! More pictures of the wedding to come, once we get them from the photographer!

To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment