Friday, February 18, 2011

West Virginia Skiing

Cold, ice, and lots of fog, but we are in West Virginia enjoying a long weekend of skiing and hanging out in the cabin. I am not much of a skier, I don't particularly enjoying throwing myself down a mountain on two thin sticks. Therefore, I opted to spend the four days hanging out with my three and five year old nieces! Most would say that is not much of a vacation and what in the world are you thinking but, I feel the most at ease when I am taking care of kids. Our first day, Lilly (the three year old) and I explored the little city, had some hot chocolate and chocolate milk at Starbucks, visited the town to show to buy a little white kitty, and then went in the house hot tub to wave at the passing skiers! I call that a wonderful day! We had lots of fun and I have another full day of childcare cut out for me tomorrow as well. I can't wait!

Until then, Salute and I will let you know how it goes tomorrow!

Kieran

1 comment:

  1. They're amazing little angels huh? Kind of silly how much fun you can have with them lol =]

    ReplyDelete