Sunday, February 13, 2011

Milly & Oatmeal

Milly (Troublemaker) Dean

I simply must tell you about my crazy kitty's fiasco Friday night! I stopped at Wal-Mart on my way home from work to pick up a few groceries. I discovered this wonderful bath soap/salt item made of oatmeal that both smells fabulous and makes your skin so soft...so I bought it. It came in a bag and when I got home I put all of the bathroom items into one Wal-Mart bag and left them on the stairs until I would be able to make my way all the way up.

Jonathan decided to bring the bag to the top of the stairs but not all the way to our room. Later that evening when we headed to bed, I went through the bag and put away all the soaps noticing that the bag of oatmeal was missing. I began to question Jonathan to see where he had placed it. After a few minutes of going back and forth and him being clueless as to what I was talking about...we went on a search to find it.

Much to our fabulous SURPRISE...Milly (our one year old spunky cat) not only found the bag but was able to drag it (it was pretty heavy) all the way through the next room, hiding it under the ping pong table where she mutilated it! Mind you, this cat has no claws, no nails whatsoever and that bag was in a thousand pieces! Her jaw got quite the workout! There was oatmeal EVERYWHERE...thank God it was dry and a natural substance that won't hurt you if you eat it. It looked like someone had put a bomb in a bag of flour and set it off in our game room. Jonathan had the wonderful task of vacuuming the entire room, including the furniture, windowsills and ping pong table the next morning.


I was able to salvage some of the reminants for future use and stored it in a plastic snap container. Yesterday morning, Milly found the plastic snap container and dragged it off the counter, crashing to the floor in an effort to get it open. Apparently, our cat LOVES oatmeal! I will be keeping a close watch on all my oatmeal supplies from now on!

The Culprit!

Chasing her own shadow!
Such a LOVEABLE cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment