Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Fun DIY Occupier

As I was explaining in my previous post, Sebastian is not really happy unless he is figuring something out...so, I saw this neat idea on Pinterest and decided to create a lock board for him to play with. He likes puzzles but they are just too boring for him so this is a puzzle with gadgets!

We started with a trip to Home Depot to pick up supplies...



Then, I used a pinch of one of the 4 useless gallons of blue/gray paint to cover the board to avoid any splinters!



After it dried, Jonathan had the fun task of placing all the gadgets onto the board...a couple are a little crooked but it does the job. He could not figure out an effective way to attach the toilet handle so that is why there is an opening...I will be making another trip to Home Depot to acquire a few more locks to take its place.



All in all I think it turned out great and Sebastian loves it! He really enjoys the door stopper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment