Friday, February 17, 2012

Yay for the Weekend!!!

Thank the Lord the weekend has arrived and I have no place to be but home! After traveling 30 hours last weekend, going to work Monday and two doctor appointments in addition to work, it has been a tiring week.

On a good note, lots of cream and a medicine change has eased Sebastian's rash/redness. He has been in a remarkably good mood this week, minus Monday! I think we can thank a large blowout on Tuesday morning for that one. We will be getting those bowels on a regular schedule so his tummy isn't so troublesome.

Not to toot my own horn but I do have to say that I have one ADORABLE little boy! He has the most expressive face and the cutest smile and laugh in the world. He just loves it when Mama talks to him and makes him giggle. His giggle is hard to find but I know the secret spots. His eyes get bluer everyday and his hair is ridiculously long for a four month old. I am so excited, we are going to be taking his four month professional photos next weekend. They were supposed to be tomorrow but since he developed the rash, we scooted them back another week. They will be SOOOOO CUTE!!! I am SO FREAKING EXCITED ABOUT THEM!

He is definitely a water baby!
At his four month checkup he weighed in at 16.2 lbs and 25.5 inches long. He went from the 25th percentile at his two month checkup to the 75th percentile...he sailed right on past that 50 percentile...growing like a weed!

Look at that belly!
The untamed hair!
A sorta smile!
Makin brownies with daddy!

He got distracted!

"That's enough pictures, MA!"

1 comment:

  1. I love his hair. :) Wow and he will soon outweigh Sammy! Sebastian is only a few pounds behind him and a full YEAR younger! LOL

    ReplyDelete