Friday, February 3, 2012

16 Weeks Old!!!

My Baby is already 16 weeks old!!! Wow, it feels like its been that long but then it doesn't. The lack of sleep feels like its been forever but I don't feel like I have been a Mama for that long!


I din't have enough s's but he is four months!

All smiles!


Although my little guy hates being on his stomach, if he is propped up on his Daddy's tummy, he is super good at using his legs to scoot over him.



We also have A TOOTH BUD, a little white dot on his bottom right gum...we knew those boogers were making there way up...wonderful, kind of explains some of the crying...and the DROOL!

He is now wearing a bib 24 hours a day :)
On another note, I am still working on the Dr. Seuss Playroom and have ordered all of the letters for my alphabet wall, I am just waiting for all of them to arrive...I'm so excited!


Some of my letters, 26 letters from about as many stores :)
I will post more pictures once they are up on the wall...It's going to be great!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the alphabet wall! So cute! Love the drool picture as well. Teeth are so fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete