Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Twins are HERE!!!

Kristyn and Patrick's Twin Boys decided to come into this world way before they were due. Kristyn delivered the boys at only 24 weeks by emergency c-section on March 13, 2012. The surgery went as well as can be expected and little Wesley Harrison Lindsey came out first weighing 1.4 lbs and is 12 in. long.
Jackson William Lindsey came out a minute later weighing 1.8 lbs and is also 12 in. long. Both boys were transferred to a level 3 NICU at the Children's hospital and are doing well. They both are needing assistance breathing and have ventilators but they are doing very well considering the circumstances. Little Jackson has some blonde hair and both boys are not able to open their eyes yet but they look so cute. Wesley was the busybody in the womb and Jackson was more mellow so I guess we will see if they stick to that MO.

I do not have very great pictures but I will post what I have.

This is Jackson...


and this is little Wesley...



1 comment:

  1. Oh this breaks my heart. I'll be praying for them as well as the people in the NICU taking care of them!!! I hope they grow up to be the biggest, toughest boys on the football team. :)

    ReplyDelete