Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sick Little One

I am so disappointed that my little one got sick...I hadd done soooo good so far of keeping the germs away from him. I made it a whopping 4.75 months lol. He now has a terrible cough that just sounds like it hurts. I made a trip to the pediatrician yesterday cause I don't want it to turn into anything too serious. He has a case of severe sininitus with chest congestion...we got our antibiotic and thanked him kindly for seeing us on such short notice. Oh, on a side note...my son weighed in at a WHOPPING 17 LBS 10 OZS yesterday and he is now 1 week away from being 5 months old! I have come to the conclusion that I will have a BIG boy! He is not fat, just heavy...he looks proportionate, even with his chubby cheeks...he is just going to be big like his Daddy. Well...I was going to add a cute picture of my little man but the stupid blogger is saying I don't have enough storage space for more pictures...I guess I need to figure out what on earth that means...

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I'm so sorry he is sick! :( It is so sad to see them like that. I hope he makes a quick recovery!!

    On the bright side, WOW SEVENTEEN POUNDS!!! He will definitely outweigh Sam before he turns one! LOL

    ReplyDelete