Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Questionaire!!! Thanks Jenn

I am taking the challenge of answering the questions posted by my cousin, Jenn on her blog.
1. How many states have you traveled to and which was your favorite? I have been all across our great country...I have hit every southern state and all of the states across the bottom of the country. I have also traveled to New York, Virginia, West Virginia, Tennesee, Michigan, Ohio, North Dakota, Nevada, California and Hawaii! My favorite was California...I guess because it was my original homestate and I just love the environment, weather, sites to see and it feels like home. I love all the vineyards and rivers, I have so many wonderful memories there. 2. Would you be more likely to be featured on an episode of Hoarders, What Not To Wear, or Wife Swap? Hmmmm, I am definitely not a hoarder so probably not that one...I do spring cleaning as often as I can. I like to think that I would not be featured on What Not To Wear but I guess I could have a pretty crazy sense of style. I would never participate in Wife Swap...I love my husband and my life and definitely don't need to experience someone elses. 3. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Fresh fruits and veggies...If I go a few days without them I start to go nuts. It eats away at me if I can't have those yummy fresh fruits like Grapefruit, Asian Pears, grapes, apples, kiwi..etc. 4. Do you try to leave one or two little pieces of toilet paper on the roll so you don't have to change it? Or are you the martyr that changes it as soon as it starts running low? I think I am more of the martyr, living with two boys...I am the only one who changes the roll. Whenever I ask why my husband hasn't changed it he always replys "I don't use toilet paper." So, I guess he never takes a poopoo cause he never uses toilet paper, lol. 5. What is your favorite comfort food? Potato Leek Soup or my Mama's Vegitarian Lasagna, I grew up on them and I love them. They are my favorite recipes and they just remind me of being young. 6. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were? I would like to be 23 forever! You are not the infamous 21 but not the dreaded 25 yet. I think it was the perfect age and I miss it! 7. Are you brand-loyal when buying laundry detergent, or do you grab whatever is cheapest? I am a buy whatever is on sale except for Tide as I am allergic to that particular brand. For Sebastian, however, we only buy the Dreft cause he has ridiculously sensitive skin as well. 8. Tea: sweet? unsweet? hot? cold? I am not a huge fan of hot liquids when it comes to drinking...I am not a coffee drinker or a tea drinker as far as on a regular basis. I do like a cup of hot tea (original, lipton) when I am sick or have a sore throat. It must be sweet and with a little cream in it. I do like cold sweet tea as well but I would order a coke before I ever ordered a sweet tea. Not growing up in the south I am just not used to having it as an option. They do not have sweet tea on the menu in California. 9. Do you ever believe what your fortune cookie says? Or has one of the fortunes in your cookie ever come true? Nope never...I am not into all that fortune telling stuff, you can't predict your future. 10. If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and why? Walt Disney or Dr. Seuss! I think they are both genuses and incredible men with incredible accomplishments. I wish I had their creativity. Can you imagine having lunch with Dr. Seuss, how crazy would that be...I wonder what you would eat? 11. If you were forced to choose, which of these things could you live without forever: TV, internet, or condiments? Condiments I guess, although I do not NEED TV and Internet to live, I would be socially behind if I did not stay in tune with the technology. Thank you Jenn for the wonderful questions!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thanks for answering them! And I'm assuming that if you were having lunch with Dr. Seuss you would be eating green eggs and ham? ;)

    ReplyDelete