Thursday, June 23, 2011

You know your husband is amazing when...

I always have known my husband was amazing...I mean all you have to do is look at him and you already can see that he is extremely handsome and carries the demeanor of a genuinely incredible guy! Look further though and you will see all of the amazing aspects of him that are hidden a little deeper.



He would do ANYTHING for me and has! (Including but not limited to driving four hours one way, every weekend to see me before we were married and I mean EVERY single weekend for 9 months)

He is a fabulous house husband...ex: he does all of the laundry so I don't have to worry about it when I get home after work, he also cleans the whole house every week...I have tried to help and he absolutely refuses to let me do so!

He ALWAYS opens the door for me!

He mows the grass and is just as obsessed as I am with our yard, flowers and bushes looking perfect all the time.

He opens all my stuck jars!

He is always waiting at the door when I get home to give me a kiss and see how my day went.

He calls me while I'm at work just to say "Hi" and "I love you."

He surprises me with flowers and chap stick bouquets when I least expect it.

He lets me pick the movie, dinner, evening activities first, only when I absolutely cannot or do not want to choose does he decide.

He has an amazing sense of humor.

An incredible smile and laugh.

He always drives, so I can relax in the passenger seat.

He lets me cuddle with him in bed every night, even though I apparently emit 100 degrees of heat :)

He feeds the dogs and kitty cat every morning and every night...I never have to worry about them!

He cleans up the dogs or cat messes without hesitation, this includes the litter box every couple of days.

He couldn't stop telling me he loved me when he found out we were having a baby!

He asks me everyday if he can feel our son kick, unfortunately he is not big enough to feel from the outside yet.

HE HAS NEVER MISSED A DOCTORS APPOINTMENT WITH OUR BABY DOCTOR! Even if it means he misses an important extra credit opportunity and will have to make it up later somehow.

The list goes on and on and on...

I know my husband is amazing...more than amazing...he is my soul mate, the love of my life, what I live for everyday!

Make sure you say how much you love your family members, everyday! You never know when you won't be able to anymore!

1 comment:

  1. Love this list! Steve came with me to all of Sam's prenatal appointments too and it was such a bonding thing- learning about, listening to, and finally seeing our baby together! I'm glad he gets to go with you! :)

    ReplyDelete