Monday, November 9, 2015

Sebastian's Trans"four"mers Birthday Party


My baby is four years old! I can't believe it! He has been planning his transformers birthday party since March! He has insisted on Optimus and Bumblebee being the main focus and celebrating with him. I searched high and low for those characters to come to the party. Unfortunately, in NC there weren't any. I did find a company in VA that was willing to travel so WOOHOO! They almost stood me up when they had car trouble on the way down but finally showed up an hour late...the kids loved it, that's all that really matters!

We decked out the house with balloons and banners and got an awesome cake from Publix. Parties are much easier the older they get, they just want to play with friends so they really entertain themselves.


 
He loved his cake and Paisley snuck a few early samplings before the singing got underway.




 
Just a few quick licks lol.


 
BUMBLEBEE


 
OPTIMUS "CRIME" he had a mask to match.



Another successful year...four years old, I really can't believe it! I am sure he takes after his mama and is already planning his next party! Happy Birthday, Buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment