Monday, November 9, 2015

Milo's Hungry Caterpillar 1st Birthday Party

I realize this is ridiculously late but I am still posting it so I can go back and reminisce one day. Milo's first birthday party was a complete success. We themed it as The Hungry Little Caterpillar and it was very cute. Decorating was pretty simple but effective, lots of red and green dots. I even made the cake and cupcakes myself.

 
It did not end up looking like a caterpillar because I did not have a big enough dish to display it on :)


 
Thank you, Pinterest for these simple decorating ideas.



 
Look at this handsome fella! He would not sit still long enough for me to get a picture in focus!


 
He started walking several weeks before his birthday and was a CHAMP at running around.
 
 
One of his favorite new toys...how could it not be?!?

 
Actually, it was a hit with almost all the kids.


 
Aunt Kelly is always fun.


 
Thankfully, it was pretty nice outside.

 
He also got some great musical toys...his favorite right now. Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate our little man turning 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment