Friday, January 17, 2014

Paisley 9 Months Old - A Week or so Late

My baby girl is 9 months old...OMG...it feels as though I was just figuring out how to decorate her nursery and she has already been here 9 months. She is a busy little bee...crawling, standing, eating, chatting and more.



She started crawling around 8 1/2 months and is unstoppable now. In about a two week time frame, she went from just sitting up, to crawling, to pulling up on everything, to walking around furniture. It looks like she is in line for keeping up with her brother's milestone timeline. He walked at 10 1/2 months so we will see if she does the same.






She has sprouted little white tooth buds! On January 14th she broke through her first two lower teeth...they have a ways to go but they are there!



She has just learned how to wave...she even says what sounds like "hi" when she does it. It is very cute because she always has a huge grin when doing it. In fact, she is just naturally a smiley girl...she smiles and giggles at almost everything. She is my happy girl!





As far as eating goes, we began introducing baby food a little bit ago but she is not a fan. She LOVES food, just not baby food. I am not very good at ensuring she gets all the proper food groups so I sneak some baby food in there at least once a day and then I let her enjoy some bites of whatever we are eating...minus meat. The pediatrician recommends no meat til 12 months so I do follow that closely, but she likes spaghetti, potatoes, rice, cereal, fruit, soup...whatever we are eating, I try to see of she will try it. She is still only on breast milk as far as liquids go. She nurses 4 times a day and once before bed...it's her comforter so I'm not in any hurry to take that away from her...if she starts using her new teeth, I may change my mind lol. 






She is a huge fashionista!!! This child looks gorgeous in everything! I love dressing her up and her wardrobe is probably worth more than mine but that's the fun of being the mommy. 




Her hair is getting longer and a bit thicker but definitely not at bow strength yet, we stick to headbands. Her eyes are still the beautiful smoky blue she was born with...sometimes they look green, if she is wearing a mint color but either way, they are beautiful...I hope they stay that way as she gets older.



She experienced her first snow this Christmas...not a fan! She didn't hate it, if I was holding her, but sit in it...I don't think so! I guess it's a good thing we do not get snow but once a year.


Paisley has not had her 9 month check up yet, she and her brother are on the very tail end of a terrible case of the flu and bronchitis. Once she is completely over that, we will schedule her well visit.


So, to sum it all up, this little angel is our princess and we love spoiling and loving on her every chance we get. She is the baby of our family and currently the youngest grandchild on both sides of the family. She LOVES getting kisses and even gives a few of her own.




We love you so much baby girl...please stay this precious forever, Paisley Sofia!




No comments:

Post a Comment