Saturday, April 14, 2012

Six Months Old Today!!!

It is Sebastian's 6 month birthday today!!! I cannot believe he is already 6 months old...it feels like I just had him yesterday. We celebrated his 6 month half birthday by spending some quality time together. He woke us up bright and early at 6:45am, apparently he is not yet aware of sleeping in Saturday mornings.


Just look at that marvelous hair!!!


We tried to wear him out a bit with some playing, but he was going strong...wild man hair and all!


So, we tamed the mane, put on some handsome man clothes and headed out to stroll around the city.



He was all smiles as we walked all throughout the mall!


We had good fun in the carseat as well...



Such a cutie pie!!! The most adorable little boy in the whole world!!!
I may be bias but, I don't think so!!!


I leave you with this adorable picture of the little man in his warm coat, we had to pull it out the other night when it dropped to 48 degrees!

1 comment: