Saturday, January 14, 2017

"Say Cheese"

It's about time we had some professional family photos taken...we all know there is no shortage of cute DAILY pictures of my little ones. I have a small problem with always wanting to share their "cuteness" with all our family and friends who do not live close by, so I have quite the full Instagram and Facebook photo accounts.


This was such a wonderful collections of photos, taken over an entire weekend as my brother and sister-in-laws came to see us after Christmas. Uncle Isaac has a way with the kids and is able to somehow, get them all to cooperate and look at the camera! If you live in Florida and would like some family photos, I highly recommend him!


We got a whopping 96 wonderful pictures from our fun weekend...here are some of my favorites!































I am so in love with this little family of mine! I cannot even begin to tell you how much flack and negativity we get when people see our young family. My answer to all the ignorant haters is, "If you knew what being a mama to these four beautiful children felt like, you would not open your mouth other than to say...'What a beautiful life you live!'" Enjoy looking at all those sweet faces...the porcelain skin and golden locks help.

No comments:

Post a Comment