Thursday, August 1, 2013

Paisley's 3 Month Photo Shoot

Could you just die!!!!?
I am so excited to share all of these with everyone!!! Uncle Isaac was able to capture the REAL love between Paisley and Sebastian and got some incredible shots of each of them...together and separately! Love, love, LOVE these babies and the great pictures I get to remember them with! Thank you, Isaac and IQ Photography! Isaac gave me so many to choose from that I am going to try to pick my favorites but there are a lot so I may go crazy :)






Okay so I think my kids could be models...look at those smiles! Never going to happen...I'm just saying, they both LOVE the camera!


Had to get one of Winnie in there!
 



Love this little man SO MUCH!
 



Okay, so a girl is not ALWAYS feeling the shot.



Girls love mirrors!
And now begins the INCREDIBLE sibling shots!!!

The OMG save me, Mom! look, too much love between these two! 
He does this about a dozen times a day!

Back to this precious sweet "P"...




Daddy's girl!
Pretty in pearls!






That's her crazy Daddy!!!
Thank you, Uncle Isaac!

No comments:

Post a Comment