Wednesday, August 29, 2012

We have a walker...

It has been a little while since I posted anything...let me just say, it has been a busy few weeks! I am excitedly planning Sebastian's 1st birthday party...its going to be great! Look for your invitations in the mail soon...meanwhile, work has been crazy...we are planning our 10 year anniversary celebration this October (a week after Sebastian's birthday) and we are also participating in the Isabella Santos Foundation and United Support Services, Inc 5k for Kids Cancer on September 22nd. Along with the day to day operations and dozens of crisis' throughout the day...needless to say, i'm exhausted! Jonathan and I are also celebrating our anniversary in October!

Pizza Night
Despite all the craziness, Sebastian is my little champ!!! He turned his few shaky steps into full blown walking!


He is growing up so fast and he is such a smarty pants!!! He picks up on things way too quickly! LOVE HIM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment