Monday, October 27, 2014

My New Niece

Welcome to the world! My beautiful niece is finally here...she was born Thursday morning on October 23rd. I got a call early that morning saying it was "time" so I hopped in my car and went to the hospital to pick up Emma. Baby girl was born around 11am.


Jessa Brielle Baker weighed in at 6 lbs 15 ozs and was 20 inches long. She has some of the cutest, most petite facial features! 


But the biggest feet ever! I measured them against Milo's and they were the same size.


I got to see her just a few hours after birth and it was awesome! It's the first time I've been able to hold a baby that new who wasn't mine. 


Emma and Lilly are thrilled to have a new baby sister and they are both so amazing.



Milo was thrilled when I told him his playmate was finally here!



This is Jessa at 2 days old next to a photo of Lilly at 3 days old...they look pretty darn similar! 



She is just too cute...I can't get enough of her!!! I love being an Aunt and so glad we live close enough to see her grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment